empathplanet.com was created using Wordpress. For any enquiries please contact email@example.com
By using this website I have read and agreed to the terms below.
Explain to your customers how cookies are collected, stored, managed and used on your website.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Note: While crystals have been used since ancient times for healing practices and are widely known to enhance spirituality and emotional well-being, crystology does not substitute medical advice. Please see a medical professional for any health concerns.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. Any articles published on this website are for entertainment purposes or educational purposes for general well-being. Content on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. In all instances where there is a concern about emotional, mental or physical health it is recommended to seek the advice of a professional.
4. RIGHT TO CANCEL
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
Items will be shipped out by Royal Mail usually within 1 day of payment being received. Proof of postage is retained however tracking is only provided if requested beforehand and is an extra charge.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.